We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.
In this unusual and unprecedented time, we want to share with you what we are doing to keep you and your family, as well as our employees, safe during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We will not enter your home.
- On-site meetings will be conducted at a socially safe distance or can be done via phone, FaceTime, Skype, etc.
- We are adding sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer to all our vehicles and have instructed our employees to clean their hands often and to keep from touching their face.
- Our employees have been directed to sanitize spigot handles, door/fence handles, irrigation clocks, and any other item they may come into contact with that may also be used by you.
- We have asked employees to stay home if sick.
- Employees have been asked to maintain social distancing with each other, which includes driving additional company or personal vehicles to the site. As a result, you may see more vehicles than usual at your home.
- We ask that you also maintain a safe social distance from Stone Blossom employees.
- We have increased our vehicle cleaning schedule to disinfect surfaces, door handles, etc. throughout each day.
- We are closely following the CDC guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We understand this situation is constantly changing and will communicate any updates as necessary. The health and wellness of our clients, employees, and their families are the number one priority at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
Thanks so much for your patience as we adjust to all these changes.
Owner - Stone Blossom Landscape & Design
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
Use the form below and we can discuss how to accomplish your landscape goals.